Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Top Quotes---Love quotes

The path to success is to take massive, determined action.
Anthony Robbins

I think there is something, more important than believing: Action! The world is full of dreamers, there aren’t enough who will move ahead and begin to take concrete steps to actualize their vision.
Good actions give strength to ourselves
and inspire good actions in others.
Plato

Great effort springs naturally from a great attitude.
Pat Riley

Develop an attitude of gratitude, and give thanks for everything that happens to you, knowing that every step forward is a step toward achieving something bigger and better than your current situation.
Brian Tracy

“An optimist is a person who sees a green light everywhere, while the pessimist sees only the red stoplight…
The truly wise person is colorblind.”
Albert Schweitzer

“Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent.” Eleanor Roosevelt
The man who has no imagination has no wings. Mahummad Ali
“You will never be happy if you continue to search for what happiness consists of. You will never live if you are looking for the meaning of life.”
Albert Camus

“Many of life’s failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up.”
Thomas Edison



Love Quotes plays very important part in the life of every couple whether it’s a Boyfriend-Girlfriend, Husband-Wife, Beloved etc.
Here are few Top most love quotes of all time which you can share with your beloved.
1. “A kiss is a lovely trick, designed by nature, to stop words when speech becomes superfluous.”
Ingrid Bergmen
2. “If you love me only in my dreams, let me be asleep forever.”
–Unknown
3. “My night has become a sunny dawn because of you.”
–Ibn Abbad
4. “In real love you want the other person’s good. In romantic love you want the other person.”
5. “In dreams and in love there are no impossibilities.”
–Janos Arnay
6. “The soul that can speak with its eyes can also kiss with a gaze.”
–Unknown
7. “Love is composed of a single soul inhabiting two bodies.”
–Aristotle
8. “Each moment of a happy lover’s hour is worth an age of dull and common life.”
–Aphra Behn
9. “Your words are my food, your breath my wine. You are everything to me.”
–Sarah Bernhardt
10. “In my wildest dreams, you always play the hero. In my darkest hour of night, you rescue me, you save my life.”
–Bliss and Cerney
11. “Come live with me and be my love, and we will some new pleasures prove, of golden sands, and crystal beaches, with silken lines and silver hooks…”
–John Dunne
12. “What I do and what I dream include thee, as the wine must taste of its own grapes…”
–Elizabeth Barret Browning
13. “I love thee to the depth and breadth and height my soul can reach…”
–Elizabeth Barrett Browning
14. “Take away love, and our earth is a tomb.”
–Robert Browning
15. “But to see her was to love her, love but her, and love her forever.”
–Robert Burns
16. “She walks in Beauty, like the night
Of cloudness climes and starry skies,
And all that’s best of dark and bright
Meet in her aspect and her eyes…”
–Lord Byron
17. “Like music on the waters is they sweet voice to me.”
–Lord Byron
18. “I love you, not only for what you are, But for what I am when I am with you.”
–Roy Croft
19. “You’re nothing short of my everything.”
–Ralph Block
20. “The only true gift is a portion of yourself.”
–Ralph Waldo Emerson
21. “Thou art to me a delicious torment.”
–Ralph Waldo Emerson
22. “Love distills desire upon the eyes, love brings bewitching grace into the heart.”
–Euripides
23. “I love her and that’s the beginning of everything.”
–F. Scott Fitzgerald
24. “I wished for nothing beyond her smile, and to walk with her thus, hand in hand, along a sun-warmed, flower-bordered path.”
–Andre Gide
25. “Love is that condition in which the happiness of another person is essential to your own.”
–Robert Heinlein
26. “Where we love is home, home that our feet may leave, but not our hearts.”
–Oliver Wendell Holmes
27. “What I feel for you seems less of earth and more of a cloudless heaven.”
–Victor Hugo
28. “It’s so easy, To think about Love, To Talk about Love, To wish for Love, But it’s not always easy, To recognize Love, Even when we hold it…. In our hands.”
–Jaka
29. “Two souls with but a single thought, two hearts that beat as one.”
–John Keats
30. “The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart.”
–Helen Keller
31. “… See there’s this place in me where your fingerprints still rest, your kisses still linger, and your whispers softly echo. It’s the place where a part of you will forever be a part of me.”
–Gretchen Kemp
32. “When you came, you were like red wine and honey, and the taste of you burnt my mouth with its sweetness.”
–Amy Lowell
33. “Make me immortal with a kiss.”
–Christopher Marlowe
34. “Oh, thou art fairer than the evening air Clad in the beauty of a thousand stars.”
–Christopher Marlowe
35. “Love is the enchanted dawn of every heart.”
–Alphonse Marie de la Martine
36. “In the arithmetic of love, one plus one equals everything, and two minus one equals nothing.”
–Mignon McLaughlin
37. “We came by night to the Fortunate Isles, And lay like fish Under the net of our kisses.”
–Pablo Neruda
38. “The hours I spend with you I look upon as sort of a perfumed garden, a dim twilight, and a fountain signing to it…you and you alone make me feel that I am alive…Other men, it is said, have seen angels, but I have seen thee and thou art enough.”
–George Moore
39. “In love there are two things: bodies and words.”
–Joyce Carol Oates
40. “I become a waterwheel, turning and tasting you, as long as water moves.”
–Rumi
41. “I miss you even more than I could have believed; and I was prepared to miss you a good deal.”
–Vita Sackville-West
42. “Life has taught us that love does not consist in gazing at each other, but in looking outward together in the same direction.”
–Antoine de Saint-Exupery
43. “It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye.”
–Antoine de Saint-Exupery
44. “There is only one happiness in life, to love and be loved.”
–George Sand
45. “Sometimes your nearness takes my breath away; and all the things I want to say can find no voice. Then, in silence, I can only hope my eyes will speak my heart.”
–Robert
46. “My heart is ever at your service.”
–William Shakespeare
47. “The more I give to thee, the more I have, for both are infinite.”
–William Shakespeare
48. “Love is but the discovery of ourselves in others, and the delight in the recognition.”
–Alexander Smith
49. “I am my beloved, and my beloved is me.”
–Song of Solomon
50. “Her breath is like honey spiced with cloves, Her mouth delicious as a ripened mango.”
–Srzgarakarika